America looks to FEMA during emergencies. Now FEMA looks to you. Join our team to support disaster survivors when they need you most.
FEMA fosters innovation, rewards performance and creativity, and provides challenges on a routine basis with a well-skilled, knowledgeable, high performance workforce.
Explore - Job Openings at FEMA
Find your fit – explore the different ways you can work for FEMA and apply today!
- Search Full-time and Intermittent Positions on USAJobs.gov
- 18 to 24 Years Old? Apply to be a FEMA Corps Member or Team Leader
- Recent Graduates: Consider the Pathways Program
- Students: Think about FEMA Internships
Prepare - Application Steps, Tips, and Guidelines
Stand out in the crowd – learn how to make your application shine.
- Steps to Applying - Find out what FEMA looks for in employees and the steps you must take to apply for a job, including requesting accommodation if you are an applicant with a disability
- Tips & Guidelines about Federal Employment - Get general information about applying for jobs in and working for the Federal Government
Inform - Working for FEMA
Get to know what it’s like to work for FEMA before applying.
- Career Paths at FEMA - Introductions to the jobs at FEMA, from full-time and intermittent employment, to reservists, internships, and FEMA Corps
- Learn about our disaster field offices and business offices.
- Programs for Veterans and Disabled Veterans - Hiring and support programs for veterans and disabled veterans
- FAQs about Jobs at FEMA