Main Content

Hazard Mitigation Planning Contacts

This page directs federal, state, tribal, and local officials to appropriate contacts for hazard mitigation planning-related queries.

 Envelop iconSign up to get Mitigation Planning email updates

Federal, State, and Tribal Officials

  • Federal, state, and tribal officials should contact the Senior Mitigation Planner in the  Mitigation Division, Risk Analysis Branch of the appropriate FEMA Regional Office.
  • Although federal, state, and tribal officials should generally reach out first to the appropriate Regional Office, they may also locate contacts at FEMA headquarters in the Federal Insurance and Mitigation Administration (FIMA), Risk Analysis Division, in Washington, DC.
  • Tribal officials can also contact FEMA’s National Tribal Affairs Advisor or Regional Tribal Liaisons.

Local Planners

Last Updated: 
10/15/2015 - 12:59