- NEMIS Access Control (NACS)
- Password Change
- Disaster Information
- MT Plans Repository
- Project Application
- Eligibility Determination
- Allocations and Obligations
- Attach/Scan Documents
MT Plans Repository
- What disaster do I go to for entering a plan(s) in the plans repository?
- How do I enter a plan for a town/community that does not have a FIPS Code?
- Who should I contact if a place or public entity is not included in the Lookup Applicant search results?
- How do I add a jurisdiction to a Multi-hazard Multijurisdictional Mitigation Plan?
A disaster needs to be selected but it is of no consequence which one. Use the Plans Repository to enter a new plan or to edit an existing plan.
- When a plan is selected in the Disaster Overview Section > Grantee Information tab; that disaster is added/listed to the Disaster tab for that plan in the Plans Repository.
- When a plan is selected in the Application Development section > Applicant Information tab > Sub-grantee Mitigation Plan area, the project is added/listed to the Projects tab for that plan in the Plans Repository.
You can do one of the following:
- Enter the plan in NEMIS-MT separately for each county or tribal entity included in the commission's plan (with plans attached to each). Note the county or tribal entity as the plan applicant/author.
- Select one county/tribal entity to be represented as the applicant/author for the jurisdictions that have adopted the plan (if the Tribal or State Grantee approves).
Q: Who should I contact if a place or public entity is not included in the Lookup Applicant search results?
Contact the Regional NEMIS Point of Contact as he/she has the authorization to add records.
Once you have received the required plan adoption letter from the community, complete the following steps:
- From the NEMIS Main Menu, click Mitigation > HMGP > Plans Repository > Multihazard Mitigation Plan > Edit.
- Select the State and the Plan Type from the drop-down list.
- Click the Retrieve button.
- Highlight the row of the plan that you wish to edit and click the OK button.
- Click the Jurisdictions tab.
- Click the Add button. The Lookup Applicant screen is displayed.
- Click the Search button to display the jurisdictions that have been supported by and that have adopted the county/tribal plan.
- Select the jurisdiction that you wish to add and click the OK button.
- Select Yes or No to indicate if the jurisdiction is a National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) - mapped community and an NFIP participant.