- NEMIS Access Control (NACS)
- Password Change
- Disaster Information
- MT Plans Repository
- Project Application
- Eligibility Determination
- Allocations and Obligations
- Attach/Scan Documents
NEMIS Access Control
- Are there any resources for assisting my State users with the form for VPN access of if they are having issues with VPN?
- I get an "Invalid User Name/Password; Logon denied" error message when I try to login to NEMIS.
- How do I verify my current approved NEMIS Positions and Roles?
- How do I request additional Team Roles and Positions?
- Why has my NEMIS tool bar changed?
Q: Are there any resources for assisting my State users with the form for VPN access if they are having issues with VPN?
Yes. Please go to http://on.fema.net/employee_tools/it_tools/esd/Pages/rsaremoteaccess.aspx for the VPN access request form and for additional information and technical assistance with remote access to the FEMA data network. Of course if you currently have VPN access and are experiencing technical difficulty, you should contact the FEMA Enterprise Service Desk at 1-888-457-3362 or by email at FEMA-Enterprise-Service-Desk@dhs.gov.
You may have one or more of the problems described below.
- User Name and/or Password were entered incorrectly.
Both user names and passwords are case-sensitive. Make sure that your Caps Lock key is not on and then try again.
- User Name was recently changed.
Contact the FEMA Enterprise Service Desk (ESD) via email at FEMA-Enterprise-Service-Desk@dhs.gov, or by calling 1-888-457-3362, to re-assign your NEMIS Team Roles and Positions to your new user name. You will also need to change your password.
- NEMIS user rights have not been granted.
Complete a FEMA Network Access Request Form, such as Disaster Assistance Employee (DAE) Activation Sheet or Checking in a Non-FEMA Employee Form. These forms are given out by the Information Technology (IT) staff at the Regional or Joint Field Office. Submit the completed form to your local approving official. The official will review the request form and write in the correct role, team position, and disaster number before submitting the request to FEMA IT.
If none of the problems described above apply, contact the FEMA Enterprise Service Desk (ESD) via email at FEMA-Enterprise-Service-Desk@dhs.gov, or by calling 1-888-457-3362 for additional assistance.
Complete the following steps:
- From within the FEMA Intranet, enter https://nemis.fema.net/pls/nacs_pub/nacs_roles.show_request in your browser address bar.
- Enter your user name and click the SEARCH button.
- Your Current Roles are displayed in a table. Click the View Positions/Roles button at the bottom of the page to display the NACS Current Positions table. The disaster number or current team assignment is displayed on the left column, the team position in the middle column, and the status on the right column.
- Click the team position link in the middle column to display a description of the roles assigned to that team position.
Submit a request to your Regional HMA Branch Chief or your designated Regional Point of Contact.
If your NEMIS tool bar now looks like the example below,
the likely cause is the expiration of your previous NEMIS positions and roles. Verify your current approved NEMIS Positions and Roles. If you are no longer approved approved for the necessary positions and roles, contact your Regional HMA Branch Chief or your designated Regional Point of Contact to be reinstated. If you have any problems, contact the FEMA Enterprise Service Desk (ESD) via email at FEMA-Enterprise-Service-Desk@dhs.gov, or by calling 1-888-457-3362.