Total Funding Available in FY 2011: $14,601,740
Purpose: Emergency Operations Center (EOC) Grant Program provides funding to improve emergency management and preparedness capabilities by supporting flexible, sustainable, secure, strategically located, and fully interoperable EOCs with a focus on addressing identified deficiencies and needs. This program provides funding for construction or renovation of a state, local, or tribal government’s primary EOC. Fully capable emergency operations facilities at the state and local levels are an essential element of a comprehensive national emergency management system and are necessary to ensure continuity of operations and continuity of government in major disasters caused by any hazard.
Eligible Applicants: All 56 states and territories are eligible to apply for FY 2011 EOC Grant Program funds through their SAA. The Governor of each state and territory is required to designate a SAA to apply for and administer the funds awarded under the FY 2011 EOC Grant Program. The SAA is the only eligible entity able to apply for the available funding on behalf of each eligible state, local, and tribal government’s primary EOC.
Program Awards: FY 2011 EOC Grant Program funds will be allocated competitively for construction or renovation of a state, local or tribal government’s primary EOC.
- FY 2011 EOC Guidance and Application Kit (PDF 179KB, TXT 44KB)
- FY 2011 EOC Award Administration Information (PDF 340KB, TXT 56KB)
- FY 2011 EOC Grant Program FAQs (PDF 49KB, TXT 5KB)
- FY 2011 EOC Grant Program Fact Sheet (PDF 90KB, TXT 4KB)
- FY 2011 EOC Grant Program Investment Justification Template (PDF 53KB, TXT 12KB)
- FY 2011 EOC Grant Program Scoring Worksheet (to be completed by the SAA only) (PDF 43KB, TXT 21KB)