Corey Coleman, the Deputy Chief Component Human Capital Officer, will host a webcast June 12th from 1:00-3:00 EDT covering Reservist Program overview, details on the application and selection process, and how an applicant will be reviewed.
Please join us as Corey Coleman, the Deputy Chief Component Human Capital Officer, provides a Reservist Program overview, details on the application and selection process, and how an applicant will be reviewed.
- Date: Tuesday, June 12, 2012
- Time: 1:00 - 3:00 PM EDT
To ensure that all DAEs will have an opportunity to watch the meeting in its entirety the following viewing options will be provided:
- FEMA DAEs deployed in the National Capital Region will be able to view the meeting on FEMA’s internal Channel 13.
- DAEs that are deployed outside the DC area can participate via FEMA’s video teleconferencing system. Please check with your manager on the office location of the VTC at the JFO or Region. This will be set up for listen only.
- DAEs that are not deployed can access the meeting by logging on to www.fema.gov/LiveVideo. No password or user ID is required. This will be set up for listen only and can be accessed outside the firewall only.
- In addition, we will post a video of the complete event on the website at www.fema.gov/about/employees/reservist_program_application_process_update.shtm on Thursday, June 14, so everyone will be able to watch.
- Viewers who require captioning of the event can view live captions at fedrcc.us//Enter.aspx?EventID=1966559&CustomerID=321 or on a mobile device by going to mobilercc.sprintrelay.com and entering Event ID# 1966559.
Prior to the meeting you can submit questions by email via FEMA-Employee-Communications@fema.dhs.gov.
Please feel free to submit your questions in advance of the session or during the presentation on Tuesday, June 12.
Mr. Coleman will address as many questions as possible during the meeting.