Document Control Procedures Manual
The FEMA Document Control Procedures Manual is to be used in conjunction with the guidelines and standards. The Manual provides guidance to FEMA, mapping partner and contractor staff for:
- Processing of standard and non-standard documents used in FEMA-contracted studies/restudies.
- Community-initiated map revisions.
- Conditional and final map revisions based on conditions other than fill.
- Conditional and final map revisions based on fill.
- Conditional and final map amendments.
- Letter of determination review and special conversions.
The Manual also provides procedures and sample documents for use in tracking community compliance and documenting a community's entry into NFIP.