Environmental Assessment for a One-Time Construction and Demolition (C&D) Debris Landfill, City of Eagle, Alaska (July 2009)

Main Content
The City of Eagle (City) has applied through the Alaska Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Management (DHS&EM) to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) for funding to construct a one-time construction and demolition (C&D) debris landfill in Eagle, Alaska. The site is needed to dispose of C&D waste generated by the flooding and ice jams that occurred from April 28 through May 31, 2009. The event was declared a Presidential disaster on June 11, 2009, under FEMA-1843-DR-AK. FEMA is proposing to fund 75 percent of the cost for this project through its Public Assistance Program and the State of Alaska is proposing to fund the remaining 25 percent.
TamañoPublication Date
Icon for file of type text/plainEnvironmental Assessment for a One-Time Construction and Demolition (C&D) Debris Landfill, City of Eagle, Alaska (July 2009)
36.70Kjulio 1, 2009
Icon for file of type application/pdfEnvironmental Assessment for a One-Time Construction and Demolition (C&D) Debris Landfill, City of Eagle, Alaska (July 2009)
3.67Mjulio 1, 2009
Icon for file of type text/plainFinal FONSI
3.90Kjulio 1, 2009
Icon for file of type application/pdfFinal FONSI
589.66Kjulio 1, 2009
Back to Top