Environmental Assessment for Bay-Waveland Garden Center Relocation Project
The Bay-Waveland Garden Center was housed in the former R.W. Taylor Private School building, located at 116 Leonhard Avenue in Bay St. Louis (Figure 1 in Appendix A). The Craftsman Bungalow style, 1,176-square-foot, single-story, wood frame building was originally built in 1915-1916, and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The building served the members of the Bay-Waveland Garden Center who are active in the beautification of Highway 90 and other areas of Bay St. Louis. The building was completely destroyed by Katrina’s storm surge, with only the concrete building slab remaining. Damages to the building exceeded the 50% repair/replacement ratio, meeting FEMA’s criteria for replacement. In accordance with FEMA’s policy for FEMA-1604-DR-MS, the former Garden Center property will be returned to grade and revegetated.
|Environmental Assessment for Bay-Waveland Garden Center Relocation Project||43.90K||julio 1, 2008|
|Environmental Assessment for Bay-Waveland Garden Center Relocation Project||103.26K||julio 1, 2008|
|Appendix A - Chapter / Section Number: 1||2.15M|
|Appendix B - Chapter / Section Number: 2||7.18M|