- F.1: Determining if your project is in a designated coastal zone
- F.2: How to address adverse effects
- F.3: How to provide relevant and helpful support documentation
F.3: How to provide relevant and helpful support documentation
If you answered “yes” to Section F, Question 1 of the PDM Environmental and Historic Preservation Questions, there are two important things to attach to your application as support documentation.
First, documentation of your contact with the state coastal zone management program, including:
- Scanned and attached copies of response letters, faxes, or emails
- Summaries of relevant telephone conversations
- The status of outstanding correspondence
Second, attach a 1:24,000 scale USGS topographic map indicating the project site, or a short narrative describing where your project site is relative to the designated coastal zone.