All permanent, full-time managers and supervisors must complete Schedule A training at least once. Completion of Human Resources for Supervisors and Managers does not replace the requirement for completing Schedule A training.
Schedule A Course Topics:
- Hiring People With Disabilities Made Simple
- Applying for Jobs using Schedule A
- Category Rating
- Introduction to Hiring Reform
- Veterans Appointing Authorities
- Military Spouse Employment
- Manager Involvement
- RIF Avoidance
It has been brought to the attention of the Career Development and Training Division that employees are having difficulty locating the course in the FEMA Employee Knowledge Center; therefore, below are updated enrollment instructions (see underlined instructions below).
How to Enroll: The course is accessible through the FEMA Employee Knowledge Center.
- Log into the FEKC using your User ID and Password
- Go to “Learning Center” then click on “Course Catalog”
- Type “OPM Hiring” in the Search Text Box
- Change the Search Type to “Starts With”
- Click “OPM Hiring Reform Online Training”
- To ensure a transcript record of completion, go to “My Transcript”, find the Hiring Training Videos course and click on the “View Details” drop down menu to the far right and select “Mark Complete”.
Deadline Date: We want to show at least 50% completion by the end of the Fiscal Year or no later than the calendar year.