The Nebraska Avenue Complex’s new employee and visitor entrance at Building 7 will officially open on Monday, Aug. 13. As a result, there are changes to the pick-up/drop-off schedules, clearance of visitors requiring clearance, pedestrian access, and taxi/private vehicle pick up and drop off:
- The NAC shuttles will be relocated to pick-up and drop-off employees at the shuttle bus stop shelters adjacent to the east parking lot (back parking lot).
- For the Tenleytown route only, an additional pick-up/drop-off will also occur in the west parking lot and the schedule will change to a departure every 20 minutes.
- Visitors requiring clearance to the NAC will be directed to the Building 7 entrance adjacent to the employee entry plaza where they will be processed and directed to wait for their escort.
- Pedestrian access to the NAC that was formerly available through the Nebraska Avenue entrance will now occur at the Building 7 entry plaza.
- Taxi and private vehicle pick-up and drop-off will occur at curbside adjacent to the Access Control Office (Building 7). Drivers should enter off Nebraska Avenue, make a U-turn around the guard booth, and pull over to the curb for drop-off.
Questions can be addressed to Matthew Ranson at 202-282-8297 or firstname.lastname@example.org.