The Office of the Chief Component Human Capital Officer, Career Development and Training Branch has extended the deadline to July 6, 2012 for accepting nominations to participate in the following Executive Development opportunities:
- USDA Executive Leadership Program, GS-11 to 13
- Excellence in Government Fellows Program, GS-14 to 15 and exceptional GS-13
- Federal Executive Institute – Leadership for a Democratic Society, GS -15 to SES
- DHS/USCG Executive Change Leadership Program, Newly appointed SES
Participation in one of these programs means you could or will someday represent FEMA as a World-class Influential FEMA Manager, by developing new skills; collaborating with other Federal leaders; and gaining exposure and insight into other Federal organizations.
Eligibility: Applicant must be a permanent, full-time employee and meet the identified requirements of the school or training institution.
Funding: Tuition for the Executive Change Leadership Program is funded by the U.S. Coast Guard. Agency training funds cover tuition for all other listed programs. The participant’s office, directorate or region is responsible for all associated travel costs.
Nomination Requirements: Nomination packages must include:
- Current resume
- Applicant Program Expectations (memorandum to Executive Review Board discussing purpose for applying and application of new skills and knowledge)
- Supervisory Letter of Recommendation
- Standard Form 182 Form (Request, Authorization, Agreement and Certification of Training Form)
- If applicable, specific program requirements, such as program applications, essays, transcripts, writing samples
Nomination Period: May 14 to July 6, 2012
Point of Contact:
Mary E. Waller, email@example.com, 202-212-2083
Office of the Chief Component Human Capital Officer
Career Development and Training Branch
Portals III, 1201 Maryland Avenue, SW, 336.10
Washington, DC 20472