(Editor's note: DHS Employee Communications sent this email to employees on August 2, 2012. This is a reprint of that email.)
We want to let DHS employees know that our HQ website is getting a redesign. The official launch is coming soon — within the next two weeks — and we just released a preview site for you and the public.
You’re invited to take a look at the preview of the next generation DHS website and give us your feedback.
Here are tips to start your site tour:
- Visit the new Topics pages where you’ll find Resource Directories to relevant information.
- Use the How Do I? sections to quickly find answers to commonly asked questions.
- Learn how to Get Involved with agency activities for the public.
- Go to the About DHS section to learn about DHS’ budget, organization, career options and history.
- Check out the new Multimedia page and photos of DHS at work in the News section.
Please note we plan to adopt an improved search engine at launch. So the onsite search function does not work yet on this preview site.
After you browse around, please take a few minutes to send us your feedback using IdeaScale at the link below.
If you have questions about the new website or prefer not to create an IdeaScale profile, you can always send your suggestions to our dedicated email box below. The Department’s Web Team will review each email submission.
PROVIDE US YOUR FEEDBACK TODAY