The people who use the eGrants Internal System include FEMA HQ and Regional staff with Hazard Mitigation Assistance grant program resposnibility.
The application review process follows a specific workflow in the eGrants Internal System. It consists of three seperate workflow processes:
- Pre-Award Eligibility Workflow for managing the review of submitted applications
- The Pre-Award Eligibility Workflow for the Legislative Pre-Disaster Mitigation (LPDM), Flood Mitigation Assistance, Severe Repetitive Loss, and Repetitive Flood Claims.
- The Pre-Award Eligibility Workflow for Pre-Disaster Mitigation Competitive grants, including the National Review Process required for PDMC.
- Awards Workflow for selecting applications to include in grant award packages and amendments
- Quarterly Reports Workflow for monitoring grant implementation through review of Quarterly Reports
You can access the Internal System from the FEMA intranet at:
Resources and Training
Click this link to acess eGrants resources for FEMA users
Click this link to access eGrants training for FEMA users