04/21/2014 - 14:51
- The Washington State Other Needs Assistance (ONA) helpline 1-800-688-3469 provides disaster assistance awards for eligible medical, dental, and funeral expenses, personal property, transportation, and other serious needs.
Financial Assistance/Direct Help
- American Red Cross helpline: 1-425-740-2325
- Salvation Army helpline: 1-425-259-8129
- United Way of Snohomish County
- Darrington helpline: 1-425-320-6996
- Arlington/Oso helpline: 1-360-629-5257
Disaster Unemployment Assistance
- For SR530 unemployment compensation, call 1-855-636-5610, or visit the Washington State Employment Security Department.
- The Snohomish County-Care Crisis Line provides free services: 1-800-584-3578
- Disaster Legal Services has free assistance available from their helpline: 1-844-435-7676
- The Washington State Office of Insurance has a helpline for insurance questions/concerns: 1-800-562-6900.
- Snohomish County provides several donation options if you’re looking to help.
- Report fraud to the National Center of Disaster Fraud helpline 1-866-720-5721 to make sure your donations are going to a reputable charity.
04/23/2014 - 14:55