Ohio Snow (EM-3286)

Incident period: March 7, 2008 to March 9, 2008
Emergency Declaration declared on April 24, 2008

Updates and Articles, Blogs, and News Releases

May 30, 2008
News Release
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Federal officials have obligated $ 40,409.23 in snow removal reimbursement funds for the Clinton County Highway Superintendents' Office for expenses incurred during the March 7-9 severe snow storm. The Federal Emergency Management Agency's (FEMA) Public Assistance Program pays 75 percent of eligible costs and the applicants are responsible for the remaining 25 percent. These funds are a reimbursement for emergency protective measures utilized for snow removal: administrative costs for overtime man-hours, equipment usage and materials.
May 30, 2008
News Release
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Federal officials have obligated $56,605 in snow removal costs to the Richland County Engineering Office for expenses incurred during the March 7-9 severe snow storm. The Federal Emergency Management Agency's (FEMA) Public Assistance Program reimburses 75 percent of eligible costs and the applicants are responsible for the remaining 25 percent. These funds are to cover costs expended for emergency protective measures utilized during the record snow storm in March. These included administrative costs of overtime man-hours, equipment usage and materials. 
May 27, 2008
News Release
COLUMBUS, OHIO -- Federal officials have obligated $49,039.80 in snow removal reimbursement funds for the Delaware County Engineering Office for expenses incurred during the March 7-9 severe snow storm. The Federal Emergency Management Agency's (FEMA) Public Assistance Program pays 75 percent of eligible costs and the applicants are responsible for the remaining 25 percent. These funds are a reimbursement for emergency protective measures utilized for snow removal: administrative costs for overtime man-hours, equipment usage and materials.
May 27, 2008
News Release
COLUMBUS, OHIO -- Federal officials have obligated $13,072.03 in snow removal reimbursement funds for the Village of Mount Gilead for expenses incurred during the March 7-9 severe snow storm. The Federal Emergency Management Agency's (FEMA) Public Assistance Program pays 75 percent of eligible costs and the applicants are responsible for the remaining 25 percent. These funds are a reimbursement for emergency protective measures utilized for snow removal: administrative costs for overtime man-hours, equipment usage and materials.
May 27, 2008
News Release
COLUMBUS, OHIO -- Federal officials have obligated $25,826.25 in snow removal reimbursement funds for Memorial Hospital of Union County for expenses incurred during the March 7-9 severe snow storm. The Federal Emergency Management Agency's (FEMA) Public Assistance Program pays 75 percent of eligible costs and the applicants are responsible for the remaining 25 percent. These funds are a reimbursement for emergency protective measures utilized for snow removal: administrative costs for overtime man-hours, equipment usage and materials.
May 27, 2008
News Release
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Federal officials have obligated $17,076 in snow removal reimbursement funds for the Hardin County Engineering Office for expenses incurred during the March 7-9 severe snow storm. The Federal Emergency Management Agency's (FEMA) Public Assistance Program pays 75 percent of eligible costs and the applicants are responsible for the remaining 25 percent. These funds are a reimbursement for emergency protective measures utilized for snow removal: administrative costs for overtime man-hours, equipment usage and materials.

Pages

Main Content

State/Tribal Government: 
Back to Top