FEMA Emergency Management Institute (EMI) Courses
FEMA EMI offers many courses that support the implementation of the National Disaster Housing Strategy. Listed below are recommended course offerings. For further information on EMI programs and to access training, exercise, and application information, visit www.training.fema.gov.
- E210 - Recovery from Disaster: The Local Government Role
- E321 – Individual Assistance (IA) Basic Management
- E491 - Direct Housing Manager
State/Local/Tribal Field-Delivered Courses
For information about course dates and the application process, contact the training officer in your State Emergency Management Agencies and Offices.
- G108 - Community Mass Care Management
- G197 - Emergency Planning & Special Needs Population
- G358 – Evacuation Planning Course
Independent Study Courses
- IS-800B – National Response Framework, An Introduction
- IS-814 – Emergency Support Function #14: Long-Term Community Recovery
- IS-650 – Building Partnerships with Tribal Governments
- IS-197.SP – Special Needs Planning Considerations for Service and Support Providers
- IS-XXX – National Disaster Housing Strategy (under development)