This course is designed to provide managers and supervisors with a basic understanding of EEO laws and regulations as well as their responsibilities with respect to EEO, affirmative employment and managing diversity.
After the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the basics of EEO law and theories of discrimination;
- Understand the 1614 regulations and federal sector EEO process;
- Recognize ways to avoid decision-making which will lead to the filing of a discrimination complaint;
- Get a better understanding of the benefits of ADR;
- Become aware of their obligations under the Rehabilitation Act;
- Describe management’s responsibilities with respect to affirmative employment and managing diversity.
October 3-4, 2012
Washington Design Center
300 D Stree SW; 8th Floor, OER Conference Room
Notes: Contact Person on Site Douglas Goudy (202) 646-4291