This section of the site will help you learn more about the roles and responsibilities of the offices in the agency.
Use the navigation links in the menu to learn more about each office.
For the organizational structure of the agency, download our hierarchical organization chart.
Use this list to learn more about our regional offices:
- Region I (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont)
- Region II (New Jersey, New York, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands)
- Region III (Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia and W. Virginia)
- Region IV (Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, N. Carolina, S. Carolina and Tennessee)
- Region V (Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin)
- Region VI (Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas)
- Region VII (Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska)
- Region VIII (Colorado, Montana, N. Dakota, S. Dakota, Utah and Wyoming)
- Region IX (Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, American Samoa, Guam, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, Republic of the Marshall Islands, and Federated States of Micronesia)
- Region X (Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington)