You can apply for FEMA disaster assistance on your computer, on your smartphone, or by phone.
- Apply online at DisasterAssistance.gov, a FEMA website where you can apply and check the status of your application using a web browser or mobile device.
- You can also take the DisasterAssistance.gov Anonymous Questionnaire and see what additional agencies may be able to help you.
- APPLY BY PHONE: Call (800) 621-3362. Disaster applicants who have a speech disability or hearing loss and use TTY can call 1-800-462-7585 directly. Those who use 711 or Video Relay Service can call 1-800-621-3362.
- Find a Disaster Recovery Center where you can speak with someone from FEMA in person for information about FEMA assistance and other disaster assistance programs.
- Apply with a member of the FEMA Disaster Survivor Assistance Team (DSAT) who may walk from door-to-door in your community.
07/24/2014 - 16:00