The Industry Liaison Program is the one point of entry for vendors seeking to do business with FEMA. The program coordinates vendor presentations with program offices and Industry Days, conducts market research, responds to informal Congressional requests, and performs vendor analysis reporting.
Industry Liaison also maintains an enterprise-wide repository – used to supplement market research for Contracting Officers – of vendors who contact FEMA. Staffed with a help desk, the program processes and routes vendor profile data to the appropriate FEMA program offices, including the Small Business Office, for follow-up.
Some of the program's goals include:
- Implement business provider alliances between vendors and the acquisition community that will assist FEMA in the preparedness, protection, response, recovery and mitigation of disasters
- Leverage vendor capabilities and industry best practices, to assist FEMA in providing timely support to constituents impacted by a disaster
- Provide vendor-supporting industry partners greater visibility into FEMA's requirements
- Foster knowledge sharing between FEMA acquisitions and vendors
- Provide greater opportunities for local businesses, in accordance with the Stafford Act, in support of FEMA's mission
How to do Business with FEMA
Please click here for specific steps that vendors can take to ensure that their capabilities are made available to the agency.
If you are a contractor and desire to send correspondence, please contact the following FEMA programs:
Industry Liaison Program
Industry Liaison Support Center
Small Business Program
Please send all correspondences and inquires to: