Reminder: Employee ViewPoint Survey Final Week – Deadline Extended - The Office of Personnel Management has extended the response period for the 2013 Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey to June 14.
Travel Pal - Preparedness Action List for Oklahoma DR-4117
Deadline Close of Business Friday, June 7 - Incident Management titles for permanent Workforce
- Upcoming Webinar - “Putting Foresight into Practice,” will be held on June 13, 1:00-3:30 EDT.
Employee News and Announcements
- Office of National Capital Region Coordination was recognized with a presentation and commemorative plaque for their successful multi-agency collaborative efforts in preparation for the 57th Presidential Inauguration in January.
- Department of Homeland Security’s components took part in a day-long Logistics Surge Capacity Force training session
- FEMA congratulates Legends of Law winner
- External Affairs team boasts second National Award winner
- Center for Domestic Preparedness celebrates 15th anniversary
- FEMA Employee Knowledge Center will be deactivated for system upgrade purposes, June 13
- Hurricane Evacuation Studies briefed to state partners
Workplace Transformation Detail Opportunity - currently seeking an individual at the GS-14 level for a detail (NTE 120 days) to temporarily fill the position of Executive Officer for the Workplace Transformation Team.
Training and Career Development Opportunities
- NEW!! Leader Development opportunity
- Required Supervisor Training
- Department of Interior SES forum now available for GS-14s
- Join the FEMA Leadership Library Book Club
- Speed Mentoring event, National Capital Region, July 16
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are aware of a FEMA employee that is not receiving these All Hands Messages, please have them contact the Enterprise Service Desk at 1-888-457-3362, or email Enterprise-Service-Desk and request to be added to the All Hands distribution lists. You must be a FEMA employee to be added to this list.
Employee News Online is a news site that highlights the work of FEMA employees and issues related to the FEMA mission. It is produced by the Office of External Affairs, Public Affairs Division at 500 C Street, Washington.
You may submit your articles and announcements to FEMA-Weekly for inclusion to Employee News Online, FEMA Weekly Bulletin. Please allow 24-48 hours for your article or announcement to be posted. Please submit story ideas to FEMA-Weekly by COB Tuesday.