SAVE THE DATE! July 10, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. Panelists will discuss lessons learned and their thoughts on how the transformation to a mobile workforce has impacted the organizational culture as well as how they perform their jobs. Discussion will also focus on tools they use to successfully interact and collaborate with their co-workers. Stay tuned for Conference Bridge and VTC details.
7 Essential Tips for Safe and Healthy Teleworking June is National Safety Month, the Workplace Transformation team has provided a few tips for maintaining your health while mobile working
From the Field
Employee News and Announcements
- GET FIRED UP! Join us in the fight against hunger
- Rich Serino’s message on Feds Feed Families
- Collaboration provides Mount Weather Police officers exceptional training
- Vigilant Tiger exercise included the detonation of a chemical tanker by terrorists
- “Go Smart” Podcast: FEMA Employees Share Real Examples of Why Data Matters from Hurricane Sandy
- FEMA First to Implement New Travel Management System – Concur!
- How to survive hot weather
Training and Career Development Opportunities
- Fundamentals for using Integrated Financial Management Information System
- Virtual Employee Development Fairs to be held quarterly!
- The next Speed Mentoring event for DC will be July 16!
- Now accepting applications for FY14 Leader Development Programs!
- NEW! Help innovate employee learning at FEMA!
- Complimentary forum – Diversity and Inclusion Leadership in the 21st Century
- Department of Interior SES forum now available for GS-14s!
- Join the FEMA Leadership Library Book Club!
- Register now for required supervisor training – Due Dec. 31
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are aware of a FEMA employee that is not receiving these All Hands Messages, please have them contact the Enterprise Service Desk at 1-888-457-3362, or email Enterprise-Service-Desk and request to be added to the All Hands distribution lists. You must be a FEMA employee to be added to this list.
Employee News Online is a news site that highlights the work of FEMA employees and issues related to the FEMA mission. It is produced by the Office of External Affairs, Public Affairs Division at 500 C Street, Washington.
You may submit your articles and announcements to FEMA-Weekly for inclusion to Employee News Online, FEMA Weekly Bulletin. Please allow 24-48 hours for your article or announcement to be posted. Please submit story ideas to FEMA-Weekly by COB Tuesday.