Travel Pal (Preparedness Action Lists) – Looking for more than one Travel Pal? Now you only have one click to find them all.
Workplace Transformation Team Leadership Transition - As Deputy Chief Administrative Officer and Program Manager for the Workplace Transformation initiative, Tonya Schreiber, leaves FEMA for a new opportunity at DHS, let’s take this opportunity to thank her for the hard work dedicated to ensuring FEMA’s workforce becomes more agile and that the workplace supports this fully mobile workforce.
Lunch and Learn: Telework for medical reason or reasonable accommodation
FEMA Corps stories
- All Shook Up: Colorado Earthquake Center tracks What’s Rocking
- Sandy memories, ‘FEMA flexible’ are FEMA Corps take-aways
From the Field
- FEMA employees deployed to Oklahoma brace as another EF-5 tornado hits Oklahoma City
- Town of Westerly thanks FEMA for assistance with rebuilding its beaches in time for the summer tourist.
- Being prepared for emergencies makes good business
Employee News and Announcements
- FEMA Fire Grant assists town with buying much needed ladder fire truck.
- FEMA Leader Development Program wins 2013 Distinguished Service Award!
- Region VII Administrator reflects on Missouri Buy-Outs
- Listening to the Echo of the Camp Crier
- Supporting FEMA Strategic Initiatives through Earthquake Program meetings
- Office of External Affairs, Program Analyst, GS-12/13
- Office of External Affairs, Program Analyst, GS-14
- Office of the Administrator, Protocol Officer, GS-7/8/9
Training and Career Development Opportunities
- Leader Development opportunity
- Required Supervisor Training
- Department of Interior SES forum now available for GS-14s
- Join the FEMA Leadership Library Book Club
- Speed Mentoring event, National Capital Region, July 16
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are aware of a FEMA employee that is not receiving these All Hands Messages, please have them contact the Enterprise Service Desk at 1-888-457-3362, or email Enterprise-Service-Desk and request to be added to the All Hands distribution lists. You must be a FEMA employee to be added to this list.
Employee News Online is a news site that highlights the work of FEMA employees and issues related to the FEMA mission. It is produced by the Office of External Affairs, Public Affairs Division at 500 C Street, Washington.
You may submit your articles and announcements to FEMA-Weekly for inclusion to Employee News Online, FEMA Weekly Bulletin. Please allow 24-48 hours for your article or announcement to be posted. Please submit story ideas to FEMA-Weekly by COB Tuesday.