Workforce Transformation town panel discussion open to all FEMA employees July 10, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. Panelists will discuss lessons learned and their thoughts on how the transformation to a mobile workforce has impacted the organizational culture as well as how they perform their jobs. Discussion will also focus on tools they use to successfully interact and collaborate with their co-workers. Stay tuned for Conference Bridge and VTC details.
From the Field
Employee News and Announcements
- Fourth of July – Firework Safety!
- Don’t forget Fido’s safety during the 4th celebrations
- Mission Support launching Mobility Ready - Our goal is to help FEMA operate as an efficient, productive, capable mobile workforce.
- Public invited to comment on Jefferson Parish, Louisiana preliminary Flood Maps - the continuous sharing of information resulting in preliminary flood maps
- Public invited to comment on Jefferson Parish, Louisiana preliminary Flood Maps
Internal Rotation opportunities
- Office of Protection and National Preparedness Program Analysts, GS-11
Training and Career Development Opportunities
- Drupal training available
- NEW! Virtual Learning Forum from our partners at HUD!
- NEW: Just added- New Leadership Forum with DOI!
- NEW! Just added – New SES Forum with DOI!
- NEW! Help innovate employee learning at FEMA!
- The next Speed Mentoring event for Washington will be July 16!
- Register now for required supervisor training – Due Dec. 31
- Now accepting applications for FY14 Leader Development Programs!
- Department of Interior SES forum now available for GS-14s!
- Complimentary forum – Diversity and Inclusion Leadership in the 21st Century
- Join the FEMA Leadership Library Book Club!
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are aware of a FEMA employee that is not receiving these All Hands Messages, please have them contact the Enterprise Service Desk at 1-888-457-3362, or email Enterprise-Service-Desk and request to be added to the All Hands distribution lists. You must be a FEMA employee to be added to this list.
Employee News Online is a news site that highlights the work of FEMA employees and issues related to the FEMA mission. It is produced by the Office of External Affairs, Public Affairs Division at 500 C Street, Washington.
You may submit your articles and announcements to FEMA-Weekly for inclusion to Employee News Online, FEMA Weekly Bulletin. Please allow 24-48 hours for your article or announcement to be posted. Please submit story ideas to FEMA-Weekly by COB Tuesday.