- Aug. 7 - IT Enabler training for the mobile workforce. Charles James, FEMA IT
- TBD - Panel Discussion: Performance management with the mobile workforce. Carol Ann Snider and Anthony Berman; Mission Support
- Sept. 4 - Launch of the e-telework agreements for employees. Bonnie Staley, Workforce Effectiveness Division
- Sept. 18 - Where we are with the build out at 500 C St., what you need to do to prepare. Sydney Fooks, FEMA Facilities
News and Announcements
- Northville - Not your average gated community
- Feds Feed Families Reminder
- Disaster survivor assistance senior leadership working session in Oklahoma
- Office of Personnel Management discontinues payment of military service deposits after separation from federal service
- NEW! Learn how you can meet the Continual Learning and Leader as Teacher requirements!
- FEMA has three openings in the Excellence in Government Fellows Program!
- Now accepting applications for FY14 Leader Development Programs!
- Help innovate employee learning at FEMA!
- Continual Learning Activity - Department of Interior SES forum now available for GS-14s!
- Continual Learning Activity - Join the FEMA Leadership Library Book Club!
- Security Awareness training for National Capital Region
- L-337 Integrated Financial Management Information System
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are aware of a FEMA employee that is not receiving these All Hands Messages, please have them contact the Enterprise Service Desk at 1-888-457-3362, or email Enterprise-Service-Desk and request to be added to the All Hands distribution lists. You must be a FEMA employee to be added to this list.
Employee News Online is a news site that highlights the work of FEMA employees and issues related to the FEMA mission. It is produced by the Office of External Affairs, Public Affairs Division at 500 C Street, Washington.
You may submit your articles and announcements to FEMA-Weekly for inclusion to Employee News Online, FEMA Weekly Bulletin. Please allow 24-48 hours for your article or announcement to be posted. Please submit story ideas to FEMA-Weekly by COB Tuesday.