The next FEMA Think Tank Conference Call is Thursday, July 18 from 2 - 3:30 p.m. EDT (11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. PDT).
The Office of the Chief Financial Officer posted FEMA Directive 122-4: Payment of Official Travel Expenses from a Non-Federal Source.
From the Field
- FEMA employee records FEMA Public Service Announcement
- First-ever “Bring Your Family to Work Day” at Center for Domestic Preparedness
- Center for Domestic Preparedness welcomes Junior Law Enforcement Academy members
Training and Career Development
- NEW! Continual Learning Activity - The “A” Method for Hiring Workshop
- Continual Learning Activity - Virtual Learning Forum from our partners at HUD!
- Continual Learning Activity - Leadership Forum with DOI!
- Continual Learning Activity - SES Forum with DOI!
- Register now for required supervisor training – Due Dec. 31
- Now accepting applications for Fiscal Year 2014 Leader Development Programs!
- NEW! Help innovate employee learning at FEMA!
- Continual Learning Activity - Department of Interior SES forum now available for GS-14s!
- Continual Learning Activity - Join the FEMA Leadership Library Book Club!
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are aware of a FEMA employee that is not receiving these All Hands Messages, please have them contact the Enterprise Service Desk at 1-888-457-3362, or email Enterprise-Service-Desk and request to be added to the All Hands distribution lists. You must be a FEMA employee to be added to this list.
Employee News Online is a news site that highlights the work of FEMA employees and issues related to the FEMA mission. It is produced by the Office of External Affairs, Public Affairs Division at 500 C Street, Washington.
You may submit your articles and announcements to FEMA-Weekly for inclusion to Employee News Online, FEMA Weekly Bulletin. Please allow 24-48 hours for your article or announcement to be posted. Please submit story ideas to FEMA-Weekly by COB Tuesday.