FEMA Weekly Bulletin - June 13, 2013
Reminder: Employee ViewPoint Survey Final Week – Deadline Extended - The Office of Personnel Management has extended the response period for the 2013 Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey to June 14.
Travel Pal (Preparedness Action Lists) – Looking for more than one Travel Pal? Now you only have one click to find them all.
Workplace Transformation Team Leadership Transition - As Deputy Chief Administrative Officer and Program Manager for the Workplace Transformation initiative, Tonya Schreiber, leaves FEMA for a new opportunity at DHS, let’s take this opportunity to thank her for the hard work dedicated to ensuring FEMA’s workforce becomes more agile and that the workplace supports this fully mobile workforce.
Lunch and Learn: Telework for medical reason or reasonable accommodation
Employee FEMA Corps stories
- All Shook Up: Colorado Earthquake Center tracks What’s Rocking
- Sandy memories, ‘FEMA flexible’ are FEMA Corps take-aways
Events and Training
- FEMA Internal Rotation Program opportunities
- NEW!! Lunch and Learn: Telework for medical reason or reasonable accommodation
- Leader Development opportunity
- Required Supervisor Training
- Department of Interior SES forum now available for GS-14s
- Join the FEMA Leadership Library Book Club
- Speed Mentoring event, National Capital Region, July 16
Employee News and Announcements
- FEMA Fire Grant assist town with buying a much needed ladder fire truck.
- Region VII Administrator reflects on Missouri Buy-Outs
- Listening to the Echo of the Camp Crier
Training, Career Development Opportunities, Rotational and Detail positions for FEMA Full-time Employees:
Deployment Tools and Resources
- How To Prepare a Travel Voucher – For the Individual Traveler
- FEMA Travel Toolbox - The Travel Toolbox is intended to support FEMA travelers (FEMA Intranet)
- Travel Voucher Checklist - Reference Guide for Travelers and Approvers (FEMA Intranet)
- Deployment Guidance – ADD Check-In/Check-Out Procedures
- Time and Attendance Guidance for Hurricane Sandy
- Hurricane Sandy Lessons Learned Resources Available at LLIS.gov
- Reservist Program Federal Employees Health Benefits Program Health Care Coverage - Frequently Asked Questions
FEMA Blog Stories and Photos